You deserve the world on your wedding day
From our very first meeting, through the delivery of your final gallery, I've got you covered. I'll take care of the shot list and timeline so that you can stay fully present.
My goal is always for you and your significant other to feel fully comfortable, relaxed, and even have fun in front of my camera. I'll provide prompts all along the way to encourage natural laughter, connection, and movement!
I'm all about capturing the unscripted moments on your wedding day, the ones you didn't expect, but don't ever want to forget. For photos that are candid rather than curated.
You are my priority, from start to finish. I take a limited number of weddings each year so that I can give every moment of documenting your love story the time & intention it deserves.
So much more than just photos
I'm a Christian and my faith really is the basis for everything that I do.
I could happily eat Chipotle 7 days a week without getting tired of it.
I love dogs so much & can't wait until we have our own one day.
My go to coffee order is always an iced oat milk caramel latte.
This is my husband, Stephen, and we got married in September 2022.
the girl taking your photos
The second best day ever!! In 4-6 weeks after your wedding, you'll receive your final gallery through an online gallery link.
*have the tissues ready*
BEST DAY EVER
You're present in the moment and I'm capturing every detail for you to relive the day through later.
Once your electronically sign your contract and pay your deposit, your date is officially booked!!
I'll send over all the details of my collections and then we'll chat details via email or we can even set up a Zoom call!
I'm here to make the process as simple as possible so here's how it'll work when you connect with me!
Although I am based in Ohio, I am alwayssss down to travel!!
Do you do destination weddings?
25% of your total collection cost is due at the time of signing your wedding photography contract. The remaining 75% is due at least one week prior to your wedding day.
How does payment work?
I am more than happy to hop on a call with you to break this down a little bit better for you! My most popular packages are definitely either my 8 or 10 hour wedding days and it really just comes down to how much of the day you want photographed. People who go with the 10 hour package typically want everything from start to finish captured without missing a beat. If you aren't doing a formal send off, 8 hours would be plenty!
What if we don't know how many hours of coverage we need?
I’m forever a Canon gal! I have three bodies: the Canon IV, II, and the R6 (although I usually always just shoot on the R6). I also have an array of different lenses for any situation as well. Double memory cards always. Backup upon backup to ensure that no matter any circumstance or technological mishap, your memories are ALWAYS safe.
What gear do you shoot with?
I send all my galleries through a beautiful online gallery site called PicTime. This site will also offer you the opportunity to order directly from them for anything you might want in terms of prints, canvases, albums, etc. The gallery link can also be easily shared with family, friends, and loved ones so that you can all GEEK out over the photos together, share them on social media, etc.
How will we receive our photos, and how many do we receive?
I will always send you a sneak peek before the full gallery is sent and that’ll come within 48-72 hours after your wedding day! While the standard industry turnaround time for full galleries is 8-12 weeks, I pride myself on typically delivering between 4-6 weeks.
When can we expect to get our photos?
No! The RAW files are not my final work and are not representative of my skill as a wedding photographer, therefore I only share edited images with my clients.
Can we have the RAW images, too?
Absolutely! Just shoot me an email and I would love to share some previous clients' galleries with you!
Can we see a wedding gallery in full?